A case on any United States Supreme Court case that involves an interpretation of the Constitution – this encompasses most of the cases that come before the Supreme Court. However, case heard by the Supreme Court from 2009 to the present. No case that is older than 2009. This will help ensure that is on current, relevant case law.
– 2 pages and contain the following information:
– Who is involved in the case?
– How has the case moved through the legal system (who filed it, in what court? What appellate court heard it? How did it get to the Supreme Court?)?
– What was the issue in the case?
– What did the Court decide? (note that the US Supreme Court is called “Court”, not “court” and not “SCOTUS”)
– What was the Court’s analysis (WHY did they decide as they did)?
– Did any Justices dissent, and if so, what did they have to say?
– What is the impact of this case?
If search on Nexis Uni or OYEZ should be able to find something
verbatim quotations should make up no more than 10%.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more