Identify and describe a real-world business situation that could be addressed by collecting and analyzing a set of data. Use real data to perform a data analysis leading to an actionable recommendation/solution. You are encouraged to select an issue in business law or public area.
– 1. Summarize one question or decision relevant to the real-world business situation that you will answer by collecting and analyzing a set of data.
– 2. Explain why the situation or question would benefit from a data analysis.
– 3. Describe the relevant data you collected (include a link to its location in the references page).
– 4. Create an appropriate graphical display (e.g., bar chart, scatter plot, line chart, or histogram) of the data you collected.
– 5. Describe the data analysis technique that you used to analyze the data.
– 6. Include the output and any calculations of the analysis you performed.
– 7. Justify why you chose this analysis technique.
– 8. Discuss the results of your data analysis.
– 9. Discuss the limitation(s) of your data analysis.
– 10. Recommend a course of action based on your results.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more