Course Project: Part 2 – SocializationEarlier in this course, we learned about socialization and how the way we are raised can affect what we think about ourselves and other people. As a reminder, socialization is the process whereby we acquire the attitudes, values, and behaviors appropriate for our culture. Here is an example: if someone was raised in the church and he or she attended church several times a week while growing up, he or she may likely be against gay marriage. Here is another one: if someone was raised in the military, they may be less likely to exhibit prejudices towards other races and ethnicities.For this part of your project, you will examine the concept of socialization by addressing the items listed in the Assignment Details section. Please be sure to follow the guidelines for written assignments.Assignment Details:Perform the following tasks:
· Complete the reading assignment and the interactive lesson before attempting this assignment.
· To complete this assignment:
· Using the worksheet on page 2, and in a 250-word narrative, address the criteria:
· Use Safe Assign to check your written draft against unintended plagiarism.
· Ensure that your responses are free of spelling and grammatical errors.
· Submit your assignment for grading.
Gradable items in assignment
Describe the effects of how subjects were raised.
Describe the effects of how you were raised.
Responses are free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Write a 250-word narrative, using the responses from your Week 3 interviews, address the following criteria:
1. Refer back to the responses your subjects gave last week, specifically responses to question #8. As a reminder, this question was, “Name two different ways that you were brought up that you think are different from most other people.”
· Based upon their responses, describe the effect your subjects’ upbringings had on their attitudes, values, and behaviors.
2. Now consider how you were raised and describe what, if any, effect your upbringing has had on your attitudes, values, and behaviors.
[Enter your text here.]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more