Evaluate the advertisements listed below. Judge which you feelis the best (you can choose only one) and which one is the worst.Support your opinion please. Customer Service / Sales If you excel in providing exceptional customer service and areeager to learn, we have an opportunity for you! Whether you arelooking for part-time or full-time work that fits around yourschedule, have been looking for a customer service focused salesposition that you can feel good about, or just need to make someextra money, Vector Marketing can help. We have part-time and some full-time customer service focusedsales positions available in both temporary and permanentcapacities. This is a good opportunity for college students, recenthigh school graduates, and anyone who needs to make some extramoney. No previous experience is needed; we will train you! Our training program is so effective that anyone who wants to besuccessful with us can be. That’s why, unlike a lot of companies,we don’t require previous work experience or specific majors ordegrees. Not only do we offer our reps clear-cut direction on what ittakes to succeed, they have the choice to move among severaldifferent career options – including part-time, full-time, andmanagement. As a customer service focused sales representative, weoffer: Excellent pay Solid training – Both initial training to get you off to a goodstart, and opportunities for on-going training when you need it Promotion opportunities – Advancement and pay increases arebased on merit, not tenure or who you know. Flexible scheduling – Our people are able to plan work aroundfamily commitments, other jobs, internships, or school. Choice – People who work with us aren’t limited to a singlelocation. If our people move for school, because a family member’sjob requires relocation, or any other reason they can easilytransfer to an office near their new location. Responsibilities: Customer service focused sales representative with Vectorpresent Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key,one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured tomake a sale – instead they get to focus on providing excellentservice to our customers. As they excel, they have the opportunityto make more based on their results. Requirements: Enjoy working with people At least 18 or high school graduate Conditions apply Page Break DAVID’S BRIDAL – CLICK HERE Elementary School Teacher
Uncommon Schools 7 reviews – Brooklyn, NY In our elementary schools we have Apprentice and Lead teacherroles. When you apply via our website you’ll be able to preferenceyour region, subject area, and grade level. If you have anyquestions, please reach out to us via email and make sure toinclude the grade level, region, and subject area you areinterested in. Uncommon Schools (Uncommon) is a nonprofitorganization that starts and manages outstanding urban charterpublic schools that close the achievement gap and preparelow-income students to graduate from college. Uncommon buildsuncommonly great schools by developing and managing regionalnetworks that are philosophically aligned and highly accountableand by designing and implementing “best-in-class” teacher training.The organization has achieved outstanding academic results based oninternal assessments, statewide exams, and graduation milestones.Its schools consistently outperform their district schools and areamong the highest-performing urban schools in their cities andstates. To learn more about Uncommon click hereuncommonschools.org/our-schools/uncommon-cities. ROLE
Teachers hold primary responsibility for the implementation anddevelopment of Uncommon’s curriculum and the success of itsstudents. Uncommon is hiring teachers in grades K-12, acrosscontent areas. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES Implement curricula and activities to meet academicstandards; Design and implement assessments that measure progress towardsacademic standards; Use assessment data to refine curriculum and informinstructional practices; Participate in collaborative curriculum development, grade-levelactivities, and school-wide functions; Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for studentbehavior; Be accountable for students’ mastery of academic standards; Communicate effectively with students, families, andcolleagues; Participate in an annual three-week staff orientation andtraining; QUALIFICATIONS Drive to improve the minds and lives of students in and out ofthe classroom; Proven track-record of high achievement in the classroom; Mastery of and enthusiasm for academic subjects; Evidence of self-motivation and willingness to be a teamplayer; Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred;and Minimum of two years teaching experience in an urban publicschool or charter school setting. Valid State Certification is helpful but not required. Belief inand alignment with Uncommon’s core beliefs and educationalphilosophy is non-negotiable. COMPENSATION
We offer a generous compensation package. All staff members areequipped with the tools needed to succeed, including a dedicatedwork space, laptop computer, email, high-speed internet access, andall necessary supplies. To Apply
If you are passionate about improving educational opportunities forhistorically underserved children and communities, please visit ourwebsite at www.uncommonschools.org and apply online atwww.uncommonschools.org/careers. The foregoing information is requested for mandatory governmentreporting purposes only. As an equal opportunity employer, we hirewithout consideration to race, religion, creed, color, nationalorigin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteranstatus, disability, or any other category protected by applicablelaw. Page Break Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Environmental Health & Safety Associate: Warren, NJ4179 ? Responsibilities: Provides site laboratory services to ensure optimal function,safety and condition at primary site; and may provide supplementalsupport to satellite sites, as needed.?
• Receive and verify incoming chemical materials andsupplies?
• Properly bar-code and store chemical products?
• Deliver chemicals and laboratory materials as requested?
• Pick-up of properly packaged chemical and medical waste asrequested?
• Be familiar with OSHA and environmental regulatory complianceissues and security standards in the storage of chemicals andwaste?
• Assist with maintaining of chemical and medical waste storageareas.?
• Maintain cleanliness of all lab services areas.?
• Record and file purchase orders as necessary?
• Participate in required training including but not limited toDOT, IATA Shipping OSHA and NJDEP/EPA RCRA Hazardous waste? Manages site Shipping and Receiving function?
• Assists with receiving and inspecting incoming packages?
• Assists with reconciling all received orders and receipts?
• Distributes packages to end users in a timely manner?
• Receives and distributes incoming mail; posts outgoingmail?
• Prepares and ships outgoing packages, as required?
• Supports filing records of all incoming and outgoingshipments?
• Delivers critical cold packages to end users in a timely andefficient manner?
• Assists with preparing, packaging and shipping requested packagesper DOT / IATA guidelines.? Manages projects of limited scope and complexity within theirfunctional area.?
• Participates in collaborative departmental / discipline teamefforts through assigned tasks?
• Assists with maintenance or repair issues, contributes to scopeof work, material and equipment needed, seeks direction for nextsteps, and coordinates with impacted groups?
• Provides input and as directed, implements changes to critical /ancillary systems, processes, and schedules in order to improvereliability, and optimize labor utilization, cost savings andsafety enhancements.?
• Assists with the upkeep and improvement of facility interiorarchitectural components and finishes; determines scope of work,material and equipment needed, anticipates next steps, andcoordinates with impacted groups?
• May serve as a Facilities site representative during interactionswith cross functional groups, as required.? Provides excellent customer service and support.?
• Regularly reviews, prioritizes, coordinates and promptly respondsto work orders and service requests.?
• Provides support on facilities-related issues. Interfaces withcustomers to ensure all expectations are being met?
• Maintains a positive relationship with all the members of theFacilities department and our site customers while promoting apositive team environment.? Maintains compliance with corporate, safety, security andregulatory policies.?
• Maintains all assigned Corporate, Facilities and EHS training asrequired?
• Provides administrative support with site security access andcontrol?
• Adheres to all safety procedures and hazard communication;updates and maintains applicable safety data sheets?
• Maintains work areas in a clean, safe and organized stateincluding all work rooms, storage areas, mechanical rooms andelectrical areas?
• Assists with backup support to EHS and IT?
• Helps maintain facilities business continuity and crisismanagement documents and notification systems to ensure current andaccurate information. Assists with coordinating annual siteemergency response drills.? Requirements: ? •HS graduate or acceptable trade certification of experience incombination of education and practical experience?
• Minimum 1 years of experience in shipping and receiving ofhazardous materials including liquid and solid chemicals.
• Some experience with technical writing and document development /generation.?
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience dealing with adiverse workforce.?
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel,PowerPoint and Outlook, and the aptitude to learn new software,such as enterprise business, building management, security, spaceplanning and maintenance management systems?
• Self-starter who is able to work independently with minimalsupervision?
• Ability to organize assigned tasks in a high paced environmentand concurrently monitor tasks / assignments with others that mayimpact timely completion. Ability to effectively manage multipletasks and activities simultaneously.?
• Effective time management and logical decision-makingability? ?
Astrix Staffing Division was founded with a distinctive vision andstructure aimed at achieving two basic goals – to place ourclients’ interests first and to lead our profession in creatingvalue for our clients through the recruitment of the highestquality human resources. Attached
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more