FINAL ASSIGNMENT (GROUP PROJECT)
In your groups you will identify a country in which you would like to develop/deliver a particular product/service. Choose a product or service that is produced/offered by an existing company. This is necessary and will provide an opportunity to perform an internal analysis of an existing organization. The organization must not currently be engaged in commercial activities within the target country. The destination country may not be Canada, China, or the United States. There are no restrictions on home country. The groups will identify the product or service they plan to market in this foreign country and will complete a market entry plan.
The project should be formatted in APA style. Please include a Title Page with all group members names listed. Please submit in Microsoft Word Format.
China’s Haidilao hot pot has entered the Netherlands for development.
The company we chose：Haidilao hot pot,
home country is China,
host country is the Netherlands.
Haidilao was founded in 1994. It is a chain brand mainly engaged in Sichuan style hot pot. And provide warm, careful and patient service.
1. Introduction to the business report (5 point)
2. Introduction to the company and the product/service being developed/delivered and the country in which this product/service is being developed/delivered. (10 points)
3. Why was the country chosen to develop and/or deliver the product or service (10 points)
4. What is the specific mode of entry into this foreign country and why this mode was chosen (10 points)
5. Explanation of the political, economic, legal, environmental and cultural situation in the foreign country (15 points)
6. Identify how any differences from the home country (i.e. liability of foreignness) will be managed and the challenges will be overcome (25 points)
a) Include a discussion on Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions and the GLOBE cultural cluster that the country resides within.
7. Conduct a SWOT analysis for this venture into the foreign country. (15 points)
a) Also complete a competitor analysis (may be helpful to use Porter’s 5 forces)
8. Conclusion (10 points)
9. The document must include a Title Page with all group members names listed. – points will be deducted if this is missing.
10. The document must include a table of contents and the pages should be numbered. – points will be deducted if this is missing.
11. The document must include a reference section in APA format. – points will be deducted if this is missing.
12. Please submit in Microsoft Word Format.
As it was a group assignment, I was responsible for the number 184.108.40.206. Please note the distinction between 1 and 2. I am responsible for the introduction of 1.
Additional Information that will help in developing the Final Group Assignment:
Cultural Cluster Outline:
– Geographical Setting (e.g., location, climate, topography)
– Social Institutions (e.g., nuclear/extended family, female/male roles)
– Education (e.g., role of education (primary, secondary, higher education), literacy levels)
– Political & Legal System
– Social Organization (e.g., group behaviour; social classes; clubs or other organizations; and race, ethnicity, and subcultures)
– Religion and Other Belief Systems (e.g., doctrines/structures, relationship with the people, which are prominent, membership in each religion, and powerful or influential cults?)
– Aesthetics (e.g., visual arts, performing arts, folklore and relevant symbols)
– Living Conditions (e.g., diet & nutrition, housing, clothing (especially in business/professional/NGO settings), recreation/sports/other leisure activities)
– Language (e.g., official, spoken vs. written, dialects)
– Describe the labour force (demographics, education/skill levels, etc.)
– Describe the working conditions/processes (e.g., employer-employee relationships, employee participation)
Cultural Dimensions Outline:
Describe each of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions for the target country:
– Power distance – Masculinity and femininity
– Uncertainty avoidance – Long- versus short-term orientation
– Individualism and collectivism – Indulgence versus Restraint
HOFSTEDED CULTURAL DIMENSIONS: https://www.hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries/
GLOBE CLUSTERS: https://globeproject.com/results/clusters/anglo?menu=list#list
NOTE: All course requirements must be completed in order to pass the course.
The attachment is the book I use in class.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more