In your final project, you will use the contents of Parts I, II, III, and IV in a final
PowerPoint presentation. Imagine you are giving this presentation to corporate.
• Unit 3 Assignment – Final Project Part I- Company Background & Quality Issues
• Unit 4 Assignment – Final Project Part II- SWOT Analysis for the Company’s
Product or Service
• Unit 6 Assignment – Final Project Part III- Using Baldridge Criteria
• Unit 7 Assignment – Final Project Part IV- Recommendations
• Unit 8 Assignment – Final Project Part V-Final Project PowerPoint
Presentation to Corporate
Create a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the contents and an
overview of Parts I, II, III, and IV.
Imagine that you are giving this presentation to the company’s corporate leaders.
Each slide must include a voiceover explaining the slide in detail.
• The PowerPoint should be comprised of 15-20 slides, excluding the Introduction
and Reference page.
• Incorporate the contents of Parts I, II, III, and IV in your PowerPoint presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more