see movie and answer questions.
MOVIE: AMISTAD WORKSHEET (Liberty & Judicial Independence under Art III of USC)
Please write a short response to each of the following questions:
1. What were the facts of the Amistad case?
2. What were the legal principles at stake in the case?
3. What arguments were the opposing sides making about the legal principles?
4. What did the Supreme Court rule in the case?
5. What parts of the Constitution were implicated in the Amistad case AND why?
6. Do you think the case would have come out differently if Supreme Court Justices had to stand for election every few years? What protections do lifetime tenure on the court provide justices?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more