Patient with a known History of Asthma: A Journal entry
Assignment 2: Practicum Experience – Journal Entry
NOTE: THIS assignment MUST be written by a health care professional, preferable a “NURSE”(NP or RN)
After completing this week’s Practicum Experience:
1. Reflect on a patient with a known history of asthma.
2. Explain potential predisposing genetic and environmental factors associated with asthma.
3. If you did not evaluate a patient with this background during the last 5 weeks, you may select a related case study from a reputable source ( such as a scholarly written Journal) or reflect on previous clinical experiences.
This Assignment entry Journal is due on: Jan.11.2017 @ 12noon.
1. A 11/2 (one & half ) page journal entry on an ASTHMA patient.
2. Follow exact instructions on 1 thru 3 above.
3. Must be APA style
All references; APA style. Include at least 4 reputable sources; example:Institute for Safe Medication Practices, WebMD 2012(Medscape), American Lung Association, cdc.gov, american lungs assocition.org, lungs .org.
1. also see the required reading & resources below.
2. Do Not Forget To Include a running head.
Buttaro, T. M., Trybulski, J., Polgar Bailey, P., & Sandberg-Cook, J. (2013). Primary care: A collaborative practice (4th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby.
Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease. (2011). At-a-glance outpatient management reference for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Retrieved from http://www.goldcopd.org/uploads/users/files/GOLD_AtAGlance_2011_Jan18.pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more