1. UsingPechaKucha create below and a separate write up.
2. for reference example.
3. Share 1-2 experiences that describehow being an immigrant and a black nurse intersect, and how power, privilege,and oppression have been manifested in these experiences.
4. Describe the healthdisparities relevant to being an immigrant and a black nurse. Includehistorical and structural root causes contributing to these healthdisparities.
5. How hasyour experience(s) influenced your current or future role as ahealthcare professional?
6. Reflectingon your identity experiences, what should be done to decreasehealth disparities to improve population health outcomes,and advance health equity:
One change should be from the individual level (i.e., what can You do?; proposesomething other than to educate others or increase awareness)
One action to advance health equity ateither the institutional/organizational, community, or system/governmentallevel (this should consider the social determinants of health; proposing achange based on health educational interventions are not acceptable)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more