Your work over the next coming weeks will lead-up to your ability to represent an enterprise security architecture solution as a diagram or diagrams with annotations. The project involves depicting a Security Architecture for one of the following businesses:
· Financial (Bank, brokerage, Insurer, etc.)
· Hospital/Medical Services
· Social Media Company
· Energy Company (Electrical Utility, Oil Company, Solar, Wind, etc.)
· Manufacturer (Automobile, Computer, Consumer Electronics, etc.)
There are 2 milestone deliverables for the project:
Milestone 1: Project Abstract, Goals and Approach (Words limit: 1000) APA format
· Identify the business type you have selected for your paper.
· Provide a brief overview of the business
· Provide the goals and approach to the project
Milestone 2: Architectural diagrams and annotations (Words limit: 1500-2000) APA format
· Milestone 2 will include all materials from Milestone 1 and
· Architectural diagrams and annotations
Schoenfield, Brook S.E. – Securing Systems: Applied Security Architecture and Threat Models, CRC Press, 2014 ISBN: 978-1-4822-3397-1
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more