In at least 2 paragraphs (100-250 words) for each question and using Chicago Manual ofStyle to cite at least two references, answer the following:
1. According to Walters, In conceptualizing White Nationalism, one must confront theWhite nation and its prevalence. Just as every Jewish person is not a Zionist and everyBlack person is not a Black Nationalist, every White person is not a White Nationalist(Walters 2003, 17-18). Explain the difference between White Nationalism and WhiteSupremacy (be sure to draw on at least one example from Charles Mills book TheRacial Contract (1997) and what impact both concepts have had on race and publicpolicy in the United States.
2. Review Lawrence Glickman, How White Backlash Controls Controls American Progress,The Atlantic (May 22, 2020),https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/white-backlash-nothing-new/611914/. Offer an informed opinion on whether or not you agree with the authorsexplanation of White Blacklash and the impact on the passage and implementation ofthe Civil Rights Act (use at least one source from Ron Walters book WhiteNationalism, Black Interests (2003)) to support your points.
3. Reflecting on Mehrsa Baradarans The Color of Money: Black Banks and the Racial Wealth Gap(2017), Explain how President Roosevelts New Deal excluded meeting the needs ofBlack Americans. History, in The Disability Studies Reader, fourth edition, ed., (New York:Routledge, 2013)
Both Roe and Casey are being directly challenged by a case this term out of Mississippi. What did you think was the most interesting part of the Supreme Court oral arguments on December 1, 2021?
Using Nexis Uni, search for Roe v. Wade using the case name and case number (Roe v Wade, 410 US 113) which should take you directly to the case.
2. Click on “Citing Decisions (4520)” on the right hand side of the screen. The list that comes up is of the 4,520 cases that have cited to Roe v. Wade as precedent. NOTE this 4520 number may have increased! There are new cases every day!
3. Find one case from the list that was decided by either the Circuit Court or District Court where you reside or where you grew up (New York). Provide the full case citation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more