1. Briefly address the goal of software methodology.
2. Briefly explain the fundamental difference between project-based and product-based software engineering.
3. If that is a must to develop a prototype before you start developing a new software product?
4. As you develop software system, there are 3 common models (Waterfall, Incremental, and Integration & Configuration) and 4 fundamental phases (Software Specification, Development, Validation, and Evolution), is that a standard or just an example with flexibility that can be modified according to physical need?
As you join this section’s discussion, you will collect points. The extra points you collected will definitely be counted.
5. What are the 4 V characteristics of Big Data ?
6. Please describe the common characteristics for the operational data sources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more