The company has to be Google.
· Select a major industrial or commercial company based in the United States that is listed on one of the major stock exchanges in the United States. Each student should select a different company.
· Avoid selecting an insurance company or a bank, because the financial ratios for these financial businesses are different.
· The last page of your paper should be the bibliography of sources used.
· Usually, the best place to start your paper is with the latest 10-K Report of your selected company.
· Write a 7–8-page, double-spaced paper answering the questions below supported by calculations, operating, and financial information.
1. What is the name of the company? What is its industry sector?
2. What are the operating risks of the company?
3. What is the financial risk of the company (the debt to total capitalization ratio)?
4. Does the company have any preferred stock?
5. What is the capital structure of the company: short-term portion of long-term debt, long-term debt, preferred stock (if any), and market value of common stock issued and outstanding?
6. What is the company’s current actual beta (or equity beta)?
7. What is the company’s current marginal tax rate?
8. What is the cost of debt before and after taxes?
9. What is the cost of preferred stock (if any)?
10. What is the cost of common stock equity? (Use the Capital Asset Pricing Model.)
11. What is the weighted average cost of capital of the company?
12. How has the company’s stock been performing in the last 5 years?
13. What is the annual cash dividend yield of the common stock?
14. How would you assess the overall risk structure of the company in terms
of its operating risks and financial risk (debt-to-capitalization ratio)?you used to prepare this paper.
15. Would you invest in this company? Why or why not?
16. The last page of your paper should be a bibliography of the sources that
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more